Venture Capital Associate
Position : Venture Capital Associate
Company Overview :
KBFG Investment is a prominent healthcare investment firm with a steadfast commitment to providing capital support across all stages of a company's lifecycle. Our mission is to bridge the gap between scientific innovation and biomedical advancements that can significantly impact patient well-being. With a strong reputation as a long-term financial partner, with extensive scientific expertise and industry experience, we have a proven track record of nurturing world-class healthcare companies. KBFG Investment has a global presence, managing approximately $3 billion in assets, and is actively seeking a talented Healthcare Venture Capital Associate to join our team.
Business Unit : KBFG Investment Boston Branch
Location : Cambridge, MA
- Evaluate the competitive landscapes in emerging technologies and science.
- Assess the market status of the private and public market sector.
- Conduct due diligence on preclinical and clinical assets, and platform technologies.
- Assess the commercial and financial aspect of the assets and the companies.
- Assist in crucial elements in the investment process, ranging from identifying opportunities to facilitating deal closure.
- Assist in post-investment portfolio management and building portfolio company value.
- Actively participate in shaping investment thesis strategies to drive KB’s future growth.
- Preferences for candidates with PhD or MD background
- Preferred qualification includes at least a master’s degree with relevant professional experience.
- Well-established network and connectivity within the academic, entrepreneurial, and venture capital spheres
- Highly motivated in making investments and fundraising strategies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with a proven track record of teamwork and interpersonal skills, are essential.
- Highly dedicated, organized, detail-oriented, and ability to communicate in a concise manner.