Remote/Flexible | Bostob, MA
About the Role
MedSchoolCoach Medical School Tutoring is committed to providing an exceptional and individualized experience to each and every student. Our tutors provide outstanding tutoring and are always striving to identify better ways to teach, advise, and guide students on their journey through medical school. Every tutor at MedSchoolCoach has robust teaching experience, has scored exceptionally well on their exams, and has a passion for learning, educating, and helping others succeed.
In addition to providing students with an unparalleled learning experience, MedSchoolCoach is committed to providing our tutors with a supportive environment where they can have fun, excel as teachers, and constantly improve their ability to educate. This includes reimbursed tutor orientation and training, access to commonly used and proprietary resources, a dedicated Student Success team, administrative and billing support, and a Division Director dedicated to tutor growth.
MedSchoolCoach offers premier reimbursement and a clear path for advancement, raises, and bonuses. We also welcome creative contributions from our tutors and there are additional opportunities to participate in original projects, curriculum development, content creation, and dissemination of knowledge.
Tutoring is conducted online from the comfort of your home, school, or office. Scheduling is flexible!
- Are third or fourth year medical students, MD/PhD students, research/gap year students, and those in their first or second years of residency
- Have scored ≥ 250 on Step 1, ≥ 260 on Step 2 CK, and/or ≥ 240 on Step 3 (or >650 on Level 1, Level 2 CE, or Level 3)
- Have taken a USMLE/COMLEX exam within the last 3 years
- Have a strong familiarity with current USMLE standards, study aids and test format
- Have a passion for education and a commitment to student success
- Are responsible, prompt, and professional
- Have extensive teaching experience
- Are available to tutor for an average of at least 5 hours a week
- Are interested in tutoring for at least 1 year
MedSchoolCoach is a rapidly growing EdTech company that serves the needs of future physicians by providing the highest quality content, tutoring, and advising services. Physician-led and founded, MedSchoolCoach is driven by its mission to help shape the future of medicine. Over time, the organization has become one of the largest players in the medical space, reaching nearly 50% of prospective medical students every year through one of our products or services.
As an organization, MedSchoolCoach stays true to its humble roots while continuing to scale adding more products and services on a continuing basis. MedSchoolCoach was recently named to Inc Magazine’s Inc 5000 list with an overall ranking of 953 and was designated as the 17th fastest growing education company in the United States. We are grounded in our desire to offer prospective doctors with the tools they need to succeed while providing an exceptional learning and mentoring experience. Our vision is to create the most engaging and effective EdTech platform supported by world class physicians and educators for students from all walks of life.
Compensation and Benefits
- competitive compensation with room for advancement
- aggressive raise structure
- flexible schedule—we expect greatness, but will not micromanage your day