Usmle Step 2 Cs Exam Instructor (Texas & Illinois)
USMLE Success Academy
Remote/Flexible | Houston & Chicago, TX
The USMLE Success Academy is seeking full-time instructors for its USMLE Step 2 CS Live Training Course and Mock Exams at our Houston, Texas and Schaumburg, Illinois Preparation Centers. The successful applicant must hold a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree or equivalent and must have passed the following USMLE examinations: Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 2 CS. We are looking for someone who wants to build a long-term career with our Company and is dedicated to helping students prepare for the Step 2 CS Exam. Training will be provided to the successful candidates.
Job duties include the following:
- Organizing and executing a Live, In-Class training and educational Course;
- Educating students on the foundations of successfully navigating the Step 2 CS Exam;
- Exploring a variety of Clinical Encounters, while also acting as the Standardized Patient and being able to thoroughly discuss each Patient Encounter with each student; and
- Providing detailed feedback and grading to students based on each individual's strengths and weaknesses;
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Leadership skills and the ability to work independently and within a group;
- An outgoing personality;
- A passion to work with and educate students;
- Is self-motivated and looking to establish a long-term career with us; and
- Ability to follow directions and take/implement constructive feedback for self-improvement and advancement.
- Is either done with residency or does not plan to go into residency at this time.
The open positions are located in Houston, Texas and Schaumburg, Illinois, and will require the successful candidate to work in our Office. The successful candidates will receive thorough training prior to work commencement. The position will require a minimum of 40 hours per week from Monday through Friday. The starting salary is $60,000USD annually or higher depending on the candidate’s background and experience. In addition, we offer performance-based bonuses, professional growth opportunities, and paid time-off (a few weeks off each calendar year during the Christmas and New Year Holidays guaranteed).