Telemedicine Specialist Panel
Remote/Flexible | Anywhere, CA | Anywhere, IL | Anywhere, IN | Anywhere, FL | Anywhere, TN | Anywhere, TX | Anywhere, NC | Anywhere, NJ | Anywhere, PA | Anywhere, MN
Delayed Recovery Telemedicine - A Different Way to Do Medicine
WC Specialists: Orthopedic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Neurology, PM&R, Pain Management, Occupational Medicine, work related specialists.
Looking for something new? Put your experience and skills to work from anywhere. On your schedule. And of course, put more money in your pocket. Be part of our fast-growing telemedicine company.
Telecare Anywhere (TCA) is a data-driven, innovative telemedicine company that is changing the way Workers’ Comp care is delivered. We’re experts in bringing together the right people at the right time with the right information to make an incredible difference. We work with industry-leading payors and great specialists, like you, to provide data-driven solutions that deliver better outcomes. We provide innovative, industry-leading, guideline-based care designed to help injured workers recover faster resulting in better outcomes for all.
Tech + Data + Your Expertise = Better Outcomes. Better Care. Anywhere.
Connect easily and remotely with an injured worker with delayed recovery of their work injury. You’ll have all the information you need at your fingertips, making your consultation efficient and productive. Plus, TCA assists with guideline-based treatment plans so you can provide scientifically proven care to help injured workers recover faster.
What You’ll Do:
Your primary responsibility in this role will be to provide timely and guideline-based care for injured workers
● Conduct telemedicine visit with injured workers
● Use TCA’s support with relevant guidelines and recommend data-driven treatment and return to work plans based on scientific research
● Deliver a great experience - with the highest level of professionalism, accountability, and service in your interactions with injured workers
We make your job easier - so you can focus on great care.
What You’ll Receive:
● Competitive fees
● Data-driven decision support
● Easy set-up and intuitive training
● Flexible scheduling options
● Work on the latest technologies - work how, when and where you want!
What You’ll Need:
● Board certification as an MD or DO with a current unrestricted license to practice medicine.
● Licensure in one or more of the following states:
○ CA, TN, TX, FL, NC, IL, MN, NJ, IN, PA.
● Provide your availability and schedule - be accountable & responsive
● Malpractice insurance preferred
● Maintain necessary credentials
● Comfort with technology & willingness to learn and evolve
● Complete training on relevant software
Preferred skills and qualifications that are a plus:
● Current or previous telemedicine experience
● Workers’ Comp experience
● Multiple state licenses in the states above and/or additional state licenses
● Multilingual abilities
Thank you for your interest in Telecare Anywhere! We look forward to working together to deliver Better Outcomes. Better Care. Anywhere.
APPLY NOW be a part of TCA’s Physician Network. It only takes a few seconds, and it’s free.
LEARN MORE about TCA - no hassle, no pressure, just information.