Telemedicine Physician (Remote, Contractor)
Remote/Flexible | San Francisco, CA
About GoodRx Care
Our mission at GoodRx Care, one of GoodRx’s newest and fastest growing business lines, is to make healthcare more affordable and accessible for all Americans. Our world-class telehealth platform is used by our clinicians to provide rapid primary care treatment to our patients for a variety of conditions. As telehealth becomes increasingly important in today’s world, we have dedicated ourselves to creating a seamless medical practice that offers the highest quality care from world-class physicians - all virtually.
The GoodRx Care EMR prioritizes good design, evidence-based medicine, and ease of use for providers and patients alike. Our close-knit community of dedicated clinicians provide the premier patient experience and excellent care that make GoodRx Care an ideal place for patients to get online, primary care services.
GoodRx is America’s top-rated medical app and has helped over 100 million Americans compare prices and find discounts for their prescriptions. GoodRx has saved Americans more than $10 billion - yes, billion - on their prescription medications, with $4 billion saved in 2018 alone. Together we are working to fix America’s broken healthcare system.
What we're looking for:
- Medical degree (MD or DO) from an accredited university and a licensed provider in good standing with multiple medical boards (no history of discipline or sanctions)
- Active medical license in at least two of the following: AR, IN, TN, MO, MS, SC, GA. Preference will be given to candidates with numerous licenses.
- Prior telemedicine experience
- Able to provide excellent medical care and communication with patients through messaging, phone, and video
- Have excellent grammar and attention to detail
- Available nights and weekends, in addition to daytime coverage
- Work can be completed on your computer, and your location does not matter