Telehealth Physician (Multi-State Licensure Preferred)
Remote/Flexible | Madison, WI | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | Chicago, IL
PWNHealth is a national clinician network working to improve early detection and prevention of disease using advanced diagnostics and telehealth. PWN services all 50 states and Puerto Rico with telehealth and telegenetic services. Our model enables safe and easy access to diagnostic testing, ensuring clinical validity, utility, quality consumer education, access to clinicians, and the ability to implement national programs seamlessly. Through integration with more than 80 CLIA-certified labs and support of over 3,000 test types, we are shaping a new paradigm in healthcare. We believe that empowering people with convenient access to clinically actionable information has the power to change lives, improve outcomes, and create a healthier world. PWNHealth is backed by leading growth equity firms Spectrum Equity and the Blue Venture Fund (BVF). We are a mission-driven, positive culture made up of the best and brightest in the industry. We are passionate about health and wellness and are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
General Position Summary:
PWNHealth is looking for board-certified physicians, passionate about expanding access to health care by providing telehealth sessions encompassing education, prevention, and direction on next steps in care.
Specific Job Functions:
- The physician will provide telehealth sessions to patients via phone and/or video for prescriptive and/or informational sessions.
- The physician will receive a robust training on our user-friendly Telehealth platform (accessible on both desktop and mobile devices).
- The physician will receive additional training on all programs provided.
- The physician will conduct telehealth consultations within the requested turn around times.
- The physician will adhere to the required state telemedicine regulatory guidelines.
Position Credential Requirements:
- Active Board-Certification (Specifically IM, FM, or EM)
- Active state licensure (multi-state licensure preferred)
- Able and willing to learn/adjust to new programs
- Exceptional webside manner and ability to deliver high-quality patient care
- Ability to provide result interpretation, in addition to education, information and guidance on appropriate next steps in their care.
- 1+ year of telehealth experience a plus
- Spanish speaking a plus
This is a part-time, contract position.