Telehealth Opportunity - (Remote/Flexible)
HeyDoctor (GoodRx Care)
Remote/Flexible | San Francisco, CA
HeyDoctor is a new way to provide primary care. Our world-class telemedicine platform, the HeyDoctor EMR, is used by our clinicians to provide accessible and affordable medical treatment. As the newest division of GoodRx, we are dedicated creating a seamless medical practice that offers the highest quality care from world-class physicians - all virtually.
Our EMR has powered multiple telemedicine companies behind the scenes and prioritizes good design, evidence-based medicine, and ease of use for providers and patients alike. Our close-knit community of dedicated clinicians provide the premier patient experience and excellent care that make HeyDoctor (also known as GoodRx Care) an ideal place for patients to get online, primary care services.
Work can be completed on a laptop, and your location does not matter.
What we're looking for:
We are seeking energetic physicians who are experienced practicing in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine to provide telemedicine primary care, design new clinical protocols, and help build out the EMR that powers everything we do. Work can be completed on a provided laptop, and your location does not matter. Join a quickly growing company and take the unique opportunity to put your medical training with competitive pay for qualified providers.
We are looking for someone with:
1) Excellent communication skills with a focus on clinician-patient interaction
2) Willingness to learn new tech platforms (with training)
3) Multiple state licenses required among the following states (at least 4):
AK, GA, IL, KY, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, WA, WY, OR, NJ, CO, WI, CT, VA
4) Willingness to complete interactive video based consults for the following states during the hours of 9AM-6PM PST Monday-Friday: NJ, CO, OR, WI, VA, CT
4) Minimum 2-3 years of clinical practice
5) Passion for revolutionizing healthcare
This role is flexible and remote-based.
We are building a model of care that puts patients and doctors first. If you are interested, please apply using the link below.
- Prior telemedicine experience
- Experience with electronic medical record/prescription systems