Ally Bridge Group
New York City, NY
Ally Bridge Group Job Description
Ally Bridge Group, a healthcare investment company headquartered in Hong Kong with an office in New York City, is seeking a Research Analyst to join the Ally Bridge Group MedAlpha team in New York City. The Research Analyst will be focusing on Medtech / Diagnostics / Tools sectors. Ally Bridge Group is a $2B global life science platform founded in 2013 and investing in the world’s most innovative and high-tech healthcare products and solutions. The Ally Bridge MedAlpha Fund is a long-biased, healthcare hedge fund dedicated to high-tech, life science opportunities across the US and Europe. We invest across the medical device, therapeutics, diagnostics, tools and the healthcare information technology space addressing areas of unmet need.
The Research Analyst will take an active role and work directly with MedAlpha’s Portfolio Manager to generate new investment ideas and evaluate healthcare companies within the high-tech medical device and diagnostics sector.
New York City, NY
- Analyze, interpret and summarize trial data, scientific literature, and other technical information opportunities within the medtech / diagnostics space
- Meet with company management
- Attend conferences, presentations and symposia to identify promising new investment opportunities
- Conduct due diligence with key opinion leaders and experts
- Build and maintain financial models
- Prepare investment memos on potential investments
- Advanced Degree (PhD or MD) preferred
- 2+ years relevant experience in healthcare space (Biotech, Medtech, Healthcare IT, etc.), including buyside/sellside equity research, or healthcare VC/PE investment.
- Strong financial modeling skills
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently and collaboratively in a small team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills