Physician (Hawaii, Cst, Est)
Remote/Flexible | Honolulu, HI | New York, NY | Baton Rouge, LA
Posted July 20
Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your role and impact
As a physician at 98point6, you will have the opportunity to provide exceptional patient care while utilizing your passion for innovation and technology. We are in search of full-time primary care physicians nationwide to join us on our mission of delivering high-quality healthcare that is both accessible and affordable. You will provide direct patient care via our text-based modality across all 50 states and have the opportunity to participate in the design and development of our service.
We are hiring Physicians able to work the following schedules:
HST- 3 pm-midnight HST
CST- 5 am CST start time
EST- 5 am EST start time
- Provide direct care to our nationwide patient population through our fast-paced virtual health clinic
- Work closely with clinical operations and clinical research teams to provide comprehensive support to patients via external-facing tools and resources
- Partner with our product team to consistently deliver an experience that exceeds patients’ expectations
- Assist with projects related to operations within the clinic
- A medical degree, and an active medical license
- Board certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- 3+ years post-residency experience working in urgent care, primary care or similar ambulatory setting
- Flexibility and willingness to work across various shifts and schedules, including weekends
- Ability to work 40 hours per week (32+ hours per week for Hawaii-based physicians)
- Familiarity with the various challenges of a fast-paced ambulatory practice
- Desire and ability to learn unfamiliar technologies quickly
- Organized and able to stay up-to-date on administrative tasks between clinic shifts
- Strong written communication to ensure a meaningful and professional physician/patient experience
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or other protected status.