Np Telehealth Opportunity - (Remote | Flexible)
Remote/Flexible | San Francisco, CA
At HeyDoctor, a division of GoodRx, our mission is to make healthcare more affordable and accessible for all Americans. Our world-class telemedicine platform, the HeyDoctor EMR, is used by our clinicians to provide rapid primary care treatment to our patients for a variety of conditions.
As telemedicine becomes increasingly important in today’s world, we have dedicated ourselves to creating a seamless medical practice that offers the highest quality care from world-class physicians - all virtually.
The HeyDoctor EMR prioritizes good design, evidence-based medicine, and ease of use for providers and patients alike. Our close-knit community of dedicated clinicians provide the premier patient experience and excellent care that make HeyDoctor (also known as GoodRx Care) an ideal place for patients to get online, primary care services.
GoodRx is America’s top-rated medical app and has helped over 100 million Americans compare prices and find discounts for their prescriptions. GoodRx has saved Americans more than $10 billion - yes, billion - on their prescription medications, with $4 billion saved in 2018 alone. Together we are working to fix America’s broken healthcare system.
What we're looking for:
We are seeking Nurse Practitioners to help provide clinical coverage on nights, weekends, and daytime shifts in 2 hour (minimum) shifts. Nurse Practitioners who are certified in a primary care related specialty who are interested in covering those clinical hours are invited to apply.
Join a quickly growing company and take the unique opportunity to put your medical training to use in a new system of practice with competitive pay for qualified providers.
Work can be completed via your own device, or a provided Chromebook if needed, and your location does not matter.3
We are building a model of care that puts patients and clinicians first. If you are interested, please apply using the link below.
- Licensed NP in good standing (no history of discipline or sanctions).
- Multiple state licenses highly preferred
- Prior telemedicine experience preferred
- Tech-savvy and understand the importance of data security. Help us build the EMR of your dreams
- For services that are asynchronous (text messaging-style communication), excellent grammar and attention to detail
- Ability to provide care via video consultations for certain services (synchronous communication)
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends preferred