Medical Alert Clinic
Remote/Flexible | Remote Role; licensed in, FL
Medical Alert Clinic is perhaps the most exciting company at the intersection of technology and healthcare. A start-up that is transforming care for seniors with chronic conditions, including diabetes, hypertension, obesity, CHF, COPD, and Long Covid. Medical Alert Clinic's vision is to create a next-gen telehealth platform with connected in-home devices, predictive artificial intelligence, and world-class care. In addition to their Primary Care Practitioner, we believe every patient deserves to have someone watching over them and ensuring they are healthy.
Medical Alert Clinic was founded by Medical Alert, the company serving >900k seniors to get help ASAP in an emergency. So they created Medical Alert Clinic, with a vision of helping keep patients out of the emergency room in the first place.
Medical Alert Clinic is looking for an incredibly patient-focused Telehealth Medical Director to help patients with chronic diseases live healthier. This is a remote role in which you will manage a cohort of patients and leverage our technology to provide 10X better care than these patients have received previously.
- Intake new patients into Medical Alert Clinic
- Provide world-class, remote healthcare to patients by conducting live and interactive clinical assessments of patients, providing or recommending treatment, and providing care from your home office via telephone or video visit
- Champion a deep respect and understanding of patient confidentiality for the clinic
- Quarterback patients’ care internally by overseeing telehealth NPs, LPNs, and other clinical staff
- Coordinate patients’ continuous care with their PCP and specialists
- Document encounters and patient notes in EHR
- 5+ years of experience in Emergency Med, Internal Med, and Family Med, preferably with experience delivering care via telehealth
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
EDUCATION & LICENSING
- MD/DO with training at a program with a national accreditation
- Licensed MD/DO to practice in FL and willingness to obtain licenses in additional states as needed
- Able to become credentialed with Medicare and Medicaid, and other payers as necessary
- Board Certification required
- Fully remote (North American timezones)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO