Investment Banking Life Science – V.P. /Associate
H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC
New York, NY
INVESTMENT BANKING LIFE SCIENCE – V.P. /ASSOCIATE
H.C. Wainwright was established in 1868 and is a New York City based boutique healthcare investment bank. The company is dedicated to providing corporate finance, strategic advisory and related services to public and private growth companies across multiple sectors and regions.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: We are looking for Vice President/Associates to join a growing Healthcare/Biotechnology Investment Banking team in New York and/or Boston. As a Banking Vice President/Associate, you will develop expertise in the sector by conducting fundamental company and financial analysis, all under the supervision of a seasoned Senior Banker. In addition to honing your core financial skills, you will constructively apply scientific, industrial/clinical expertise to individual client products and pipeline developments, interact with company managements, and work closely with our Capital Markets team. A strong work ethic, excellent writing skills, ability to multi-task, work long hours, and a collegial attitude is essential for success.
- Minimum experience training, Associate (2nd -3rd year) Vice President (1st – 3rd year).
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a small team environment
- Seek out and establish new client relationships
- Tenacious at adhering to deadlines, with a strong sense of urgency and ability to define priorities
- Prepare and contribute to delivery of client presentations and interact with senior bankers, clients, lawyers, and accountants
- Highly organized, with the initiative and ability to work with limited supervision