High Science And Healthcare Communications
Remote/Flexible | New York, NY
At our fast-growing agency, you will have the opportunity to use your scientific and medical expertise to help emerging biotech, large pharmaceutical, medical technology and medical device companies communicate about medicines and technologies at the forefront of the biopharma industry to a range of audiences. We are looking for individuals with exceptional science communication skills to join our team. Our agency specializes in providing clients with scientifically and medically sophisticated strategic communications counsel.
We support our clients’ communications goals to ensure impactful and effective engagement and storytelling with broad audiences including knowledgeable investors, strategic partners, physicians, scientists, patients, and the general public.
We are at the top of our field, with capabilities that span corporate communications, social media, product communications and marketing, medical and scientific communications, creative, graphic design and strategic advisory, all within the context of our High Science Communications Consultancy Platform. Our team members have PhDs, MDs and extensive experience in the industry and are committed to training and guiding new team members.
- Experience in the healthcare industry or an advanced science degree
- Experience communicating sophisticated and technical scientific topics
- Experience in communications or public relations a plus
- Confidence to communicate with our clients’ senior executives
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of biotech, pharmaceutical, medtech and diagnostics industries a plus
- Become immersed in our clients’ cutting-edge science and medicine
- Review and interpret primary and corporate scientific literature
- Work closely with biotech and biopharma executives to shape compelling corporate and product narratives
- Work collaboratively with the agency’s senior communications team – excellent learning opportunities
- Professional growth with guidance from our highly educated and experienced team of peers and mentors
- Excellent advancement prospects for those who show initiative
- Assistant Account Executive, Account Executive and Senior Account Executive positions available
- NYC-based firm with global reach in a dynamic modern office space
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Interested candidates should include a cover letter