Healthcare Therapeutics Investment Associate
Altium Capital Management
New York, NY
Overview of Healthcare Therapeutics Associate Role:
Altium Capital Management is a NY-based fundamental healthcare fund. This role is for research associate to work with existing analysts on our team. Candidate must have therapeutics investment research experience (buy-side or sell-side). Additional experience within clinical device/biotech field is a plus. The candidate will support senior investment professionals on investment opportunities, monitoring companies/events, tracking of market dynamics, modeling, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze investment opportunities (memos, checklists, and financial/scientific due diligence)
- Track and update portfolio company and industry news/events
- Manage internal valuation models, dashboards, and universe tracking
- Interface with investor relations, companies, KOL’s, roadshows, conferences, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4-8 years of total experience (at least 3 years Wall Street)
- Strong communications skills; ability to clearly pitch ideas
- Financial and data analysis, including financial statements and modeling, market and pricing estimates, and clinical data (background in statistics a plus)
- Professionalism, maturity, self-starter, and attention to detail and process
Please apply with resume. No recruiters please.