Boston Consulting Group
Multiple | Remote/Flexible
Generalist consultants at BCG work on varied projects across topics and industries analyzing problems, discovering insights, delivering recommendations, and making change happen for our clients. We hire across all advanced degree backgrounds and concentrations (PhD, MD, JD, postdoc).
At BCG, we greatly value the clinical expertise and biomedical thinking that medical students and MDs bring to the table. At BCG, MDs spend much of their time working as consultants in a diverse Healthcare Practice that includes project work with payers, providers, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and medical technology companies. They also often work outside of Healthcare, gaining broad exposure to business principles in complementary industries.
If you wish to start working at BCG in 2022, we strongly encourage you to by our upcoming application deadline of July 12, 11:59pm EST. We will notify you of your application status by early August.
- PhD, JD, MD (including MD/MBA), and postdoc students currently residing in the US or Canada and looking to start full-time with BCG in 2022.
- Please note, that practicing physicians with more than 5 years of experience are not eligible. These candidates as well as JDs and PhDs who’ve already graduated from their program should refer to our experienced professional hiring process.
- Masters students (without a JD, PhD, or MD) and MBA students are not eligible for this application. We would be happy to receive your full-time or internship job application in the fall as part of our campus process.
In addition to completing an online form, additional application components include:
- Upload a 1-page business style resume and cover letter (PDF preferred)
- Complete our pymetrics game within 48 hours of submitting your application (prompt to play sent via email). This applies to candidates with US BCG office preferences only.
- Complete our one-way video interview with the dates of July 13 - July 15 (prompt to complete sent via email). This applies to candidates applying for the July 12th deadline only.
Apply here by July 12th.
Upcoming featured events
What: Join MDs@BCG to learn more about BCG's MD network, the transition from medicine to consulting, and life as a consultant. Q&A will be included.
When: June 22nd, 2021 at 7:00pm ET
Registration link: https://talent.bcg.com/Events?folderId=10040022
What: Discover Women@BCG Panel. Through Women@BCG, we offer global best-in-class career development, mentorship, and networking programs to help you excel - personally and professionally.
When: June 9th, 2021 at 5:45pm ET
Registration link: https://talent.bcg.com/Events?folderId=10039966
Need help turning your resume into a business style format?
- Resume writing workshop: Click here to view. Password: bcgadc
- Join upcoming virtual events here for advanced degree candidates (coming soon)