New York, NY
We are a growing boutique life sciences executive search firm with a lot of upside. Our culture is entrepreneurial and there is plenty of freedom to try new things. Over the last year, we've added great people to our team that will help any Executive Recruiter thrive -- this includes a Research Function, Talent Discovery & Sourcing Team and an Operations/Project Management Team. Once onboard, you will be an integral part of the team. You’ll be involved in researching new job opportunities for our clients and connecting with people across the Life Sciences Industry. Your main responsibility is to connect and build relationships with executives across the Life Sciences Industry. You will perform recruiting at all stages of the hiring process including partnering closely with our clients on candidate requirements, developing a search strategy, sourcing and evaluating candidates based on qualifications and cultural fit and building and maintaining meaningful relationships.
• Develop and implement innovative sourcing and recruiting strategies to attract high quality talent.
• Market outreach, relationship building & ability to develop rapport, trust and credibility.
• Manage the candidate experience in a positive and professional manner.
• Create research concepts/ideas for various search assignments to maximize success.
• Analyze market and client information to develop insights and business intelligence. Source candidates via targeted market mapping, database searching and networking.
• Map the relevant market sectors, identifying target organizations and contacting specific talent.
• Evaluate candidates and make recommendations to hiring leaders, manage the evaluation process and hiring decisions, execute candidate follow-up and feedback.
• Maintain accurate applicant information in ATS (BullHorn).
• Participate in weekly staff meeting and provide new insights for current projects.
• Collaborate with all members of the team on targeted research projects on key client assignments.
What we offer:
• Base salary with unlimited commissions
• Hands on training from leaders
• Ability to join a growing company at the ground floor (help us build a culture)
• Newly created data-centric infrastructure
• A career path that is both personally and financially satisfying
• Opportunity to work within Life Sciences with dynamic companies that are driven to help patients
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in recruiting and/or a proven track record of success in a sales role.
• Advanced candidate sourcing knowledge and strategies.
• An outstanding work ethic; must be able to work independently and be a self-starter as well as a strong team player.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage highly confidential information.
• Sense of urgency with a competitive spirit and drive to succeed.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to read people and desire to meet new people.
• Great Listener and ability to apply information into practice.
• Initiative – utilize internal and external resources to develop creative approaches to sourcing untapped talent
• High energy, positive & Great sense of humor
• Strong communication skills & writing skills
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office 365; must be very computer and web savvy to utilize professional and social networking sites (LinkedIn Recruiter), and use applicant tracking system.
• Not afraid to fail!