Equity Research Associate
Remote/Flexible | New York, NY
- Advanced degree in life-sciences (MD, PhD or Masters) with exceptional academic track record
- Ideal candidate would be PhD or Masters in any of Immunology, Virology, Oncology, Opthamology, Gene Therapy
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience in life-science consulting, healthcare investment banking or biotech equity research
- Very Strong quantitative and Excel skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong work ethic with ability to multi-task and work independently
- Must be able to collaborate in team environment with senior analyst and fellow associates
- Understanding of stock market, financials, valuation, accounting a big advantage but not essential
- Conduct "deep-dive" clinical trial analysis and technology assessments
- Build/maintain market models and work with junior associate on financial models
- Work with senior analyst to conduct company/industry research
- Translate analysis/research into investment notes/presentations
- Meet with company management teams, interact with sales/trading, and engage with institutional investors
- Attend medical/industry conferences
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Why UBS? Video
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.