Equity Research Analyst
Remote/Flexible | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA
Eversept Partners, a ~$1bn AUM Life Science focused investment advisor, seeks a therapeutics analyst to work directly with the CIO to research clinical stage biotherapeutics companies.
Eversept Partners is a growing investment firm, with the fund entering its tenth year. We value conscientiousness, respect for others, personal courage and integrity. We seek colleagues who thrive on responsibility and operate with intellectual humility, intensity and a sense of ownership for their work and personal development. We are deeply focused on investment process, understanding the basic science, and continual learning.
The analyst will work side by side with the CIO and will be responsible for coverage of biopharmaceutical equities. The role entails performing all aspects of security analysis. Our approach is deeply fundamental. The analyst will require comfort with hard science, medical concepts, and clinical trial analysis. Responsibilities will require you to:
- Conduct original, primary research on biopharmaceutical companies
- Rigorously analyze clinical data, research adjacent medical literature and attend medical conferences.
- Distill medical concepts to their basic essence and effectively communicate them.
- Collaborate with and interview industry executives and key opinion leaders
- Monitor company holdings and conduct surveillance of emerging technologies
- Have the creativity and insight to see what others do not see in a situation.
The candidate should be creative, enthusiastic, and be able to demonstrate a passion for investing.
The candidate should be process oriented, clear thinking, and collaborative.
- Advanced technical degree
- 2+ years in management consulting, finance or industry
- Basic proficiency in financial analysis
Please send your CV to the email below. Please feel free to submit anything else that supports your candidacy. Please contact via email: JOBS@eversept.com
Eversept Partners LP is an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.