Enterprise Account Executive
Multiple | Remote/Flexible
Sketchy is a revolutionary visual learning platform. We turn complex subjects into engaging visual stories that you’ll remember—forever. Through a combination of art, science, and technology, our lessons help students effortlessly learn and recall information and score higher on exams. The short version? We’re like your favorite cartoon, only more quirky.
All are welcome! At Sketchy, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our product better but our workplace better. Making Sketchy warmer and more inviting for everyone is at the core of our company's culture
Sketchy is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team. This person will report directly to our Chief Sales Officer and focus on sales to grow our enterprise business.
Sketchy is hiring remote employees in these select US states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington.! Don’t see your state? No worries! Sketchy is always on the lookout for the best talent out there—wherever there is!
About the Role
Sketchy is looking for a self-motivated, energetic individual to join our growing sales team as an Enterprise Account Executive (EAE). The EAE role’s primary mission is to capture new business, build sustainable client relationships, and generate revenue. The Enterprise Account Executive is directly responsible for achieving the sales quota and will work closely with sales leadership and the lead generation team to develop strategic account plans and achieve annual sales goals. As part of the team at Sketchy, the EAE will nurture ongoing relationships with top-tier medical schools and undergraduate institutions worldwide. This role involves promoting Sketchy’s learning solutions, seeking and developing new business inside and outside of Sketchy’s existing customer base, and driving competitive sales opportunities. As a company that values inclusion, Sketchy encourages individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
- Develop and lead large-scale sales opportunities through entire sales cycle and work with the client and internal stakeholders to close the deal
- Collaborate with sales leadership to develop and implement national account plans and achieve annual sales quota
- Navigate and anticipate procurement obstacles to accelerate time to Closed Won stage
- Responsible for Group Sales at Targeted Institutions
- Attend annual conferences to network with key decision makers and secure opportunities for new revenue
- Lead presentations, demos, and meetings with the purpose of winning new business
- Collaborate with Customer Success and other internal teams to ensure excellent customer service and client retention
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels of prospective client organizations
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline progress each week
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of sales experience, ideally in higher educational technology (ed-tech) SaaS and B2B focused sales organizations with proven track record of success or medical background
- Excellent detail orientation that systematically drives the sales engagement process with clients.
- Strong negotiation and listening skills. Must have credibility, technical knowledge, and confidence necessary to give high-quality input and presentations
- Ability to command a room (including virtual) and win the support of key decision-makers
- Previous experience with CRM and sales-engagement tools (preferably Hubspot)
- Passionate about learning and making a positive impact on the world
- A team player and collaborator with excellent communication skills
- Medical Degree or experience in Medical School preferred
If you don’t have 100% of the bullets listed above, that’s okay! We know there are no perfect applicants. If you are passionate about making a meaningful difference, we want to hear from you! Learn more about Sketchy’s culture at sketchy.com/careers.
Who you will work closely with
$70,000 - $90,000 plus lucrative sales commission
What We Offer:
- Remote First - Make a difference from wherever you want to work
- Flexible Time Off - We work smarter, not harder. No accruals, just real work-life balance
- 100% Individual Health Coverage - We got you covered!
- Equity - From day one, you’ll have a stake in our future growth.
- 401(k) - We support your financial future with up to 4% matching.
- Team Events - Get to know the team with virtual events and team bonding activities.
- Annual Work Anniversary Stipend
- Monthly Wifi & Phone Reimbursement
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
Sketchy Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.