About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, Morgan Stanley, Facebook, Uber and other Fortune 500 companies, to deliver instant access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. Our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network offers life-changing mental health care to more than 1.5 million people today. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $292 million from leading investors, including Addition, Adams Street, Venrock, Greylock, Glynn Capital, Tenaya Capital, IVP, Meritech, and others.
Lyra is looking for a Director, Clinical Care Operations to oversee the growth and success of our rapidly growing clinical care team. This person will be responsible for developing operational workflows to ensure the successful scaling of this team and will work closely with the team’s clinical leadership to drive strategic expansion into new program areas. The ideal candidate is a data-driven leader with strong collaboration skills.
- Partner closely with clinical leaders on our care team to build, develop and manage a high performing clinical care team
- Define, execute, and manage towards key operational and clinical quality benchmarks
- Improve reporting/analytics and operational workflows to support the efficient scaling of the team and improve team execution
- Lead the team’s strategic expansion into new program areas to support Lyra’s growing member base
- 7+ years experience in a combination of operations, strategy, or consulting roles. Some high growth operations or startup experience strongly preferred
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills (SQL, Excel/Googlesheets). Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira, and Confluence platforms
- Ability to innovate and creatively solve problems in a highly collaborative manner
- Prior experience and passion for working closely with healthcare leaders
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Proven people leader who can effectively guide, motivate and empower their team
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.