Corporate Finance And Investor Relations
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
New York, NY
About the Company:
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ATNM: NYSE AMERICAN) is a publicly traded, clinical stage biotechnology company leading the field of targeted radiotherapy via our ARCs or Antibody Radiation-Conjugate drug candidates. We are committed to improving patient outcomes with our clinical-stage ARCs Iomab-B (Phase 3) and Actimab-A (Phase 1) by focusing on diseases and indications with high unmet needs not adequately addressed by standard therapies.
Our clinical programs are complimented by our AWE technology platform that encompasses over 140 patents, extensive know-how and recently enhanced research capabilities. Our AWE technology platform is currently being utilized in a research collaboration with Astellas Pharma, Inc. Actinium has a high-caliber management team, stellar advisory boards and is conducting trials at many of the top medical institutions in the U.S.
The Finance Associate will have the opportunity to contribute to operational and strategic decision making as well as investor relations efforts.
The ideal candidate for this role will succeed by:
- Perform financial and industry research to develop analyses to inform and support business decisions across multiple facets of the Company’s business operations.
- Conduct research and analysis of capital markets activity using financial databases and EDGAR.
- Maintain and update financial models and forecasts.
- Working in collaboration with the executive team to develop, implement and manage a comprehensive investor relations plan in line with the Company’s development timeline, conference activity, publication strategy and general corporate developments.
- Develop and maintain databases and models to track capital markets activity and provide regular updates to key team members.
- Perform ad hoc research and financial analysis as necessary.
- Develop and maintain relationships with sell-side analysts, current and prospective investors, and market participants to ensure Actinium’s value proposition is fully understood and realized and that key developments are communicated in an accurate and timely manner.
- Track and monitor analysts’ estimates and sentiments. Respond to all inquiries in a timely manner and report to executive team on a consistent basis to ensure awareness of any development related to Actinium’s business.
- Developing and implementing an investor relations and communications strategy to effectively convey the value proposition of the Company’s product candidates, capabilities, and business strategy.
- Manage and execute KOL events, analyst/investor days and/or webinars/calls to communicate key developments related to the Company’s pipeline.
- Develop Q&A documents and backgrounds to prepare Company representatives ahead of investor and analyst interactions and counsel Company executives on a consistent basis and in line with Actinium’s messaging. Understanding of Reg FD and securities regulations is integral to this aspect of the role.
- Conduct ad hoc research projects as directed to support corporate and strategic development initiatives.
- Manage external vendor relationships including outside IR/PR firms, legal and others
- Develop and maintain investor facing material and information including investor presentation, fact sheet, website, social media.
- Be a trusted resource and colleague to Actinium’s executive team for financial and investor relations related matters.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 2-5+ years of experience in investment banking, consulting, or another quantitively oriented field with life sciences experience desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific/quantitative filed, advanced degree desirable (PhD/MD/PharmD)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively across functional groups as well as vertically through the organization
- Ability to distill complex medical and scientific information into easily understood points verbally and graphically
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. The Company offers competitive base salaries, incentive plans, 401(K) with company matching and benefits. Position is full time office based in the Company’s midtown Manhattan headquarters.