Multiple | Remote/Flexible
Our one-of-a-kind healthcare strategy and marketing firm has an excellent opportunity for a Content Strategist who can deliver exceptional results for clients in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Research, write, and develop scientific and medical content for a variety of promotional resources, including evaluating and identifying supporting documentation, developing strategic recommendations for content, drafting content outlines, and organizing and annotating references
- Assist the account team in the development of strategy presentations and recommendations, identify core stories that help support product/brand positioning and leverage scientific concepts pivotal for implementation of the optimal strategy
- Provide direction for writers by producing outlines or first drafts of copy for highly technical subjects and/or clinically oriented pieces, and by conducting and helping direct literature searches and defining content sources for writers
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of all clinical and scientific content, assuming full responsibility for clinical component of the brand; review and approve all clinical copy
- Create clinical slide presentations
- Provide feedback for art directors to ensure that imagery is scientifically accurate,
on message, and target-audience appropriate
The successful candidate will have:
- An advanced degree—Masters in a scientific field, PhD, PharmD, or MD
- A strong scientific foundation with the capability to rapidly become familiar with therapeutic areas and therapies
- The ability to communicate complex scientific concepts clearly and at appropriate levels to a wide range of audiences
- Experience in writing and editing the full spectrum of promotional materials
- The ability to work with a team and take initiative to provide input to cross-functional team members
- An eye for detail
- A desire and ability to make clinical material interesting, accessible, and engaging
- At least 1 year of previous content strategy development experience in a medical communications agency (preferred but not essential)
- The ability to work under pressure to achieve on-time, on-budget completion of programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with FDA, DDMAC, and PHARMA guidelines
As Navigators, we’re committed to a high level of quality and innovation. We share these core values:
- Passion for work at all levels
- High-quality work that is strategically grounded
- Superior level of client service
- Culture of trust, empowerment, and commitment
- Collaborative and team-oriented spirit (no ego)
If you meet the qualifications for the Content Strategist role and share our firm’s values, we encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter. Refer to CS in the subject line.
And, as a woman- and minority-owned firm, we are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace. In fact, we are the first recipient of the MM&M "Diversity and Inclusion Champion" award for “the best commitment to diversity and inclusion.”
Purohit Navigation offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical insurance, a 401(k) plan, company-paid employee dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance coverage.
Purohit Navigation is a unique full-service healthcare strategy and marketing firm. For nearly 35 years, the firm has combined groundbreaking insights with strong creative expertise to achieve behavioral change. Current and former clients include companies in the pharmaceutical (including genetic and rare diseases), diagnostic (molecular and plated media), medical device, hospital product, and disease awareness areas, giving Purohit Navigation extensive experience with more than 200 brands in 60 therapeutic areas.