Consultant / Senior Consultant
New York, NY | Chicago, IL | Los Angeles, CA
LifeSci Consulting is seeking Consultants and Senior Consultants to join our growing biopharmaceutical strategy consulting and transaction advisory team. You will lead day-to-day project execution and work collaboratively with internal leadership and executive-level clients to address a wide variety of business development, corporate development, transaction advisory, and business strategy initiatives for biopharmaceutical companies. Our culture is one of collaboration, autonomy, communication, community, fun, recognition, and results.
LifeSci Consulting is a leading life sciences strategy consulting and transaction advisory firm. The firm leverages deep scientific acumen and industry experience to assess commercial potential and positioning for companies, products, and portfolios, as well as develop commercial and market access strategies. Our transaction advisory practice focuses on securing non-dilutive capital and assets for clients through buy-side and sell-side strategic partnering transactions.
- Lead day-to-day operations and material development for multiple engagements alongside management and leadership, while providing leadership and guidance to an Analyst and/or Senior Analyst
- Spearhead material development (e.g., Excel-based models, PowerPoint presentations, white papers, memos) and client relationships, ensuring all key business questions are answered and findings are synthesized properly
- Support management and leadership in buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory efforts
- Generate Excel-based commercial forecast and asset valuation models to address client financing initiatives, corporate strategy decision-making, and business development and licensing (BD&L) transactions
- Support management and leadership in developing strategic recommendations and business development opportunities
- Advanced degree (e.g., PhD, MD, and/or MBA) with a proven track record of academic excellence OR a BA/BS/MSc degree with 1 – 3 years of experience in either life science strategy consulting and/or the biopharmaceutical industry
- Proven track record of strong analytical skills, oral communication, and client management
- Interest in BD&L / transaction advisory