Clinical Content Editor - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Osmosis from Elsevier
Multiple | Remote/Flexible
Posted March 13
We are looking for experts in clinical medical education in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
This is a full-time opportunity (40 hours/week). 100% remote.
Part time opportunities at https://www.osmosis.org/careers.
What You’ll Do
As part of the Osmosis team, Clinical Content Editors oversee the editorial process in the production and publication of clerkship-specific content for our Clinical Sciences product.
- Work closely with Script, Creative, and Assessment teams, as well as subject matter experts, to produce, edit, and review clinical content, which includes learning objectives, decision-making trees, video scripts, assessment items, and other ancillary materials.
- Delineate appropriate resources and provides guidance on best practices for the delivery of high-quality clinical practice content.
- Work with our Clinical Curriculum Committee to approve content for publication.
- Work with our Senior Director of Medical Education and our Clinical Curriculum Committee members to develop our clinical content roadmaps while balancing organizational resources and stakeholder needs.
- Terminal medical degree earned in within the US. (Required)
- Clinical teaching experience at an attending level. (Required)
- OB/GYN direct patient care experience within the U.S. (Required)
- Strong understanding of the medical education ecosystem, with undergraduate and graduate medical education leadership experience
- Experience overseeing the development, implementation, and maintenance of curricular activities
- Demonstrated thought leadership on future of medical education
- Commitment to the organizational mission of transforming medical education to better serve educators and learners