Clinical Advisor To Venture Backed Startup
Multiple | Remote/Flexible
Topography Health is a venture-backed startup in the clinical trials services and technology market. Our mission is to expand trials access to underserved populations by making it delightful for private practice physicians to participate in clinical research. We're still in stealth mode, but are happy to share more on interest.
We’re looking for physicians and physician-scientists who:
- Have an outstanding academic background and demonstrable focus on top-quality care.
- Are passionate about expanding access to care to underserved communities.
- Have the bandwidth to get involved with a startup (outside of working hours acceptable).
- Have between 3 and 8 years of experience post-residency.
- Are an Endocrinologist, Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist, Neurologist, or Gerontologist.
- Are excited to participate in clinical research and reconnect with the science of medicine.
Clinical Advisors will have the opportunity to:
Serve as investigators on trials, supported by our staff, services, and technology.
- Where appropriate, collaborate with us on the software platform we're building.
- Connect with other physicians in their field, including mentors and KOLs.
- Collaborate with our team according to your strengths and availability.
If you are a great physician looking to reconnect with the science of medicine, participate in trials, expand their practice, or work directly with a technology startup, we’re interested in connecting with you. All positions are geographically flexible.