Chief Medical Officer / Co-Founder
Remote/Flexible | San Francisco, CA | Los Angeles, CA
Le Minou is an early stage startup focused on women’s sexual health and wellness. We offer virtual care through our online patient portal, provide an online marketplace of OBGYNs and sex therapists, in addition to offering on-site services that are “elective” in nature / almost entirely cash pay such as vaginal rejuvenation. Our goal is to transform and modernize the space and eliminate the taboo surrounding female sexual health. Le Minou is a safe, comfortable, “one stop shop” that provides education, discussion, and scientifically proven procedures and products to help women overcome issues related to incontinence, arousal, and other issues brought on by menstrual cycles, child birth, menopause, and other factors.
Le Minou is looking for a Chief Medical Officer / potential co-founder to be the medical face of the business who has a background in women's health. The Chief Medical Officer / co-founder will oversee the medical aspects of the business as further outlined below. We offer the ability to work remote.
- Hire & manage small team of RNs
- Oversee, recommend and keep technology / equipment / lasers up to date to make sure we are using state of the art machinery
- Oversee educational content and occasionally participate in podcasts, webinars, workshops
- Help lead consultations with customers
- Medical degree from accredited university and a licensed provider in good standing with multiple medical boards
- Multiple state licenses preferred among the following states: CA (required), NY, TX, FL, NV, AZ
- Broad knowledge of women’s health and / or plastics and is familiar with the elective services and technology in the space
- Passion for improving women’s health
- Outgoing, friendly, and creative
- Background in business is a plus