Bridge To Bcg Workshop (Full-Time Application)
Boston Consulting Group
Multiple | Remote/Flexible
Bridge to BCG: Bridge to BCG is an immersive workshop designed to help you test-drive the BCG case team experience. Bridge to BCG 2021 will take place virtually from May 24 through May 27. Programming will take place in the evening to help students balance their work/lab/academic schedules. In addition, Bridge participants will be invited to optional engagement opportunities occurring throughout May and June.
As a Bridge to BCG participant you will:
- Think strategically while solving a case in a realistic BCG case team simulation
- Team with Bridge participants and consultants to understand the why and how behind case work
- Network and connect with BCG consulting staff and your fellow Bridge participants
- Get to know our culture and learn about life as a consultant
At BCG, we greatly value the clinical expertise and biomedical thinking that medical students and MDs bring to the table. At BCG, MDs spend much of their time working as consultants in a diverse Healthcare Practice that includes project work with payers, providers, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and medical technology companies.
They also often work outside of Healthcare, gaining broad exposure to business principles in complementary industries.
Bridge to BCG 2021 is open to candidates with the below degrees currently attending or associated with a US or Canadian school/hospital.
* PhDs, JDs, and postdocs looking to start full-time with BCG in late 2021 or in 2022
* MD and MD/MBA students, medical residents/interns, and practicing physicians looking to start full-time in late 2021 through 2023 (please note, practicing physicians with more than 5 years of experience are not eligible for Bridge. Please instead review our full-time experienced professional hiring opportunities here.)
* Master’s students that hold a JD, PhD, or MD looking to start full-time in late 2021 or in 2022
- If you want to start with BCG during or after June 2021, you should still apply to Bridge to BCG
- If you want to start before June 2021, please apply ASAP via our full-time application
Please note, that practicing physicians with more than 5 years of experience are not eligible for Bridge. These candidates as well as JDs and PhDs who’ve already graduated from their program should refer to our experienced professional hiring process.
Masters students (without a JD, PhD, or MD) and MBA students are not eligible to attend. We would be happy to receive your full-time or internship job application in the fall as part of our campus process.
Our 2021 Bridge to BCG application has three components – an online application that must be submitted by Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET, as well as two online activities that must be completed by the corresponding dates outlined below. Candidates can expect to hear about the status of their application by early May.
Learn more about Bridge to BCG here: https://www.bcg.com/en-us/careers/students/adc-bridge-to-bcg