Biotechnology Fellowship - Business Development
Remote/Flexible | Rockville, MD
Hansoh Bio is the U.S.-based research & development subsidiary of Hansoh Pharma, a leading global biopharmaceutical company committed to discovering and developing life-changing medicines to help patients conquer serious diseases and disorders. Founded in 1995, we are committed to discovering and developing life-changing medicines to help patients conquer serious diseases and disorders. Our rapidly growing workforce of 9,000+ employees, and our fully integrated research and development, manufacturing and commercial platforms have propelled us into leadership positions across a broad range of therapeutic areas, including CNS, oncology, infectious diseases, and metabolic disorders. With 1,400 professionals across multiple R&D functions, we rank second in innovation among all Chinese biotech and pharmaceutical companies, based on new molecular entities developed for clinical development. Since an IPO on Hong Kong stock exchange in June 2019, we have raised $1.6B from top-tier global institutional investors. With a current equity value of approximately $27B, Hansoh is the second largest biopharmaceutical companies in China and sixth largest in Asia by market capitalization.
For more information, please visit www.hspharm.com.
BIOTECHNOLOGY FELLOWSHIP IN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Hansoh Bio is seeking fellows interested in joining our business development team through a remote fellowship. The program is designed to expose fellows to emerging themes in the biotechnology industry. Fellows will have opportunities to work closely with our team’s senior members, and to learn about a broad range of business development activities, such as search & evaluation, business and scientific due diligence for cutting-edge science, as well as many aspects of drug development.
- Analysis of drug targets, disease biology, industry trends and breakthrough technologies
- In-depth due diligence on programs of interest, including review of scientific literature and clinical data
- Industry and competitive analysis
- Business and scientific due diligence
This fellowship is expected to start in September and will last approximately 4 months. This is a full-time and paid fellowship.
- The ideal candidate is an MD/PhD/post-doctoral candidate from a top-tier university
- All applicants MUST have a degree or experience in biological sciences or related areas
- Strong scientific and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding work ethic coupled with intellectual curiosity
Please include the following documents to apply:
- Cover letter highlighting your academic interests and describing a recent innovation/trend in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry that you find interesting
Hansoh Bio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hansoh does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Hansoh Bio is an E-Verify employer.