Basic Sciences (Usmle) Content Specialist
UWorld is seeking a motivated and talented medical graduate to review our basic sciences material. The Basic Science Content Specialist will work with a team of physicians, editors, and illustrators to produce high-quality content for our Step 1 Qbanks. This is a great opportunity to help educate future physicians with innovative tools.
- Graduate of a well-known US medical school
- Must work onsite from our Irving, Texas office (Dallas/Ft. Worth area)
- Must be a team player but capable of working independently
- High performance on the USMLE™ (250+ scores in Step 1 and Step 2)
- Professional writing skills, exceptional communication skills, superior medical knowledge, and a passion for medical education
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation on par with industry standards
- Up to 3 weeks paid time off (based on sliding scale according to hire date)
- Comprehensive benefits insurance package (medical, vision, dental, life, disability)
- 401(k) plan for retirement with 5% employer matching (after one year of service)
- Opportunity for long-term growth
How to Apply
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CV, cover letter, and USMLE scores.