Basic Sciences (Usmle) Content Specialist
UWorld is seeking a motivated and talented medical graduate to review our basic sciences material. The Basic Science Content Specialist will work with a team of physicians, editors, and illustrators to produce high-quality content for our Step 1 Qbanks. This is a great opportunity to help educate future physicians with innovative tools.
- Graduate of a well-known US medical school
- Must work onsite from our Irving, Texas office (Dallas/Ft. Worth area)
- Must be a team player but capable of working independently
- High performance on the USMLE™ (250+ scores in Step 1 and Step 2)
- Professional writing skills, exceptional communication skills, superior medical knowledge, and a passion for medical education
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation on par with industry standards
- Up to 3 weeks paid time off (based on sliding scale according to hire date)
- Comprehensive benefits insurance package (medical, vision, dental, life, disability)
- 401(k) plan for retirement with 4% employer matching (after one year of service)
- Opportunity for long-term growth
How to Apply
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CV, cover letter, and USMLE scores.
USMLEWorld, LLC dba UWorld, established in 2003, is the leading provider of quality preparatory material for medical examinations, including the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE™), the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM™), and the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX™). We are an online resource designed for medical students, residents, physicians, nurses, and allied health care professionals.