Destum Partners, Inc
Destum Partners is a boutique Advisory and Consulting firm designed to effectively meet the demands of the biopharmaceutical and life science sectors. We serve an exclusive clientele dedicated to pushing the boundaries of technology innovation with the goal of improving patient quality of life. Our global clients range from multinational pharmaceutical corporations to private early stage biotechnology companies.
Associate Job Description:
Destum Partners is looking to hire a motivated individual who will support both our advisory and consulting practices. The individual must have excellent oral and written skills and must be able to think analytically with an aptitude for problem solving. The candidate will be required to work as part of a team and within in a fast-paced deadline driven environment with the ability to multitask. Finally, the candidate must display strong attention to detail.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct market research and analyses
- Complete financial models
- Work with the team to develop execution strategies
- Prepare Pitch Books/PowerPoint Presentations
- Presentations to Clients and internal team
- Maintaining communication with Clients and Industry
Specific Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Major in Finance / Accounting / Economics / Sciences
- An advanced degree or a dual major is a plus
- Work experience supporting a track record relevant to the primary responsibilities
- 2+ years of relevant work experience will be considered a plus, but not a requirement
All interested candidates should submit their resume as well as a cover letter. In the cover letter, please specify your salary requirements.
Destum Partners offers employees a competitive salary, 401K, medical, vision and dental benefits. There will be no relocation assistance offered for this position. Only candidates legally authorized to work in the US should apply.