RM Global Partners, LLC
Remote/Flexible | NEW YORK, NY
RM Global Partners (RMG) is a global life sciences investment banking and strategic advisory firm. As part of our services, RMG provides life science consulting to our clients including developing corporate and business development strategy, alliance management and developing drug development, portfolio, and pipeline strategies. Additionally, we offer due diligence support to assist in analyzing investment decisions, opportunities, and potential risks.
We are looking for an experienced Analyst/Consultant (specific title will depend on prior work experience) to join our team. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the execution and delivery of projects by working with our experienced team on all aspects of client engagements.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Gathering and analyzing scientific and medical literature, financial and healthcare market reports and databases to understand scientific, regulatory and business implications
- Leveraging problem solving skills to synthesize and communicate results and strategic implications to team members and clients through oral and written presentations
- Develop project deliverables in PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, and other tools as needed and participating in client presentations
Travel is expected to be limited, and would generally be for project kick-off and project deliverables meetings
As an Analyst/Consultant, you will have the opportunity to help grow and build Strategic Advisory Services, as well as collaborate directly with senior internal and client team members, thereby growing your career in the healthcare industry.
RMG is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, age, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
- Ph.D. in the life sciences or MD required
- 3-5 years of industry or consulting experience preferred
- Flexible with an ability to quickly learn and apply information to new therapeutic areas
- Core skills required include clinical/commercial data analysis, strong oral and written communication skills, and teamwork
- Outstanding ethics, integrity, and judgment
- Self-starter with high motivation and time management skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Team player with strong interest in building and sustaining a supportive, stimulating, and fun office culture
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint, and an ability to quickly learn new software applications