Remote/Flexible | New York, NY | Los Angeles, CA
inThought Research is an independent healthcare consultancy serving biopharma and institutional investor clients. We provide a variety of services, including market intelligence, medical conference coverage, and business development/M&A deal sourcing and due diligence.
The full-time Analyst will support one of the firm’s Senior Analysts through activities that are based around a number of therapeutic areas. All members of the inThought team work remotely from home offices. It is expected that responsibilities and client interaction will increase over time.
- Monitor healthcare industry news (e.g., clinical trial data, regulatory updates, corporate deals) and provide summaries with initial strategic analysis for distribution to clients
- Conduct primary and secondary research and distill findings into a variety of client reports; periodically review and update client reports
- Assist with ad hoc client requests, frequently on short notice
- Participate in the firm’s daily conference call review of relevant healthcare industry news, ongoing engagements, and business development efforts
- Attend business development meetings with prospective clients
- Attend medical conferences and produce reports summarizing key findings and implications for clients
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced medical or scientific degree (e.g., MD, PharmD, PhD) and/or experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, a healthcare regulatory agency, or healthcare-related consulting preferred
- Independent, driven, and detailed-oriented; ability to excel in a decentralized team environment
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical drug development and regulatory pathways
- Strong experience with PowerPoint and Excel
- Commitment to superior client service, which can include ad hoc requests with tight timelines
- Ability to travel as needed – typically 8-10 medical conferences per year (domestic and international)
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume.