Advanced Practice Practitioner (Np / Pa), Behavioral Health Focus
Remote/Flexible | New York, NY | San Diego, CA
In 2016, We gathered a small group of technologists and doctors together and started discussing some pretty big questions:
- How can we make it easier for everyone to find personalized healthcare information?
- How can we remove barriers that limit access to quality healthcare from doctors?
- Could consumer-focused technology ultimately improve health outcomes?
- Why don’t individuals take more control of their health information?
At K, we’ve spent the last four years building products and services to address those questions and create a better healthcare experience for consumers, and we’ve built an amazing team to do just that. We aspire to use data and technology to deliver smarter, more personalized healthcare information, and increase access to quality care that costs dramatically less and leads to better outcomes. We still have a long way to go, but with hundreds of thousands of users joining our platform every month, you have an opportunity to help shape the future of healthcare as we build the most sophisticated healthcare platform and make K the home for the world’s primary health needs.
You’ll join a team dedicated to improving care and innovating in the digital space. We’re looking for nurse practitioners with an extensive clinical acumen and dedicated passion for excellence who can help us revolutionize how healthcare is delivered. Specifically, we are looking for APPs with experience in treating depression and anxiety to support our newest clinical initiative.
You’ll join our Medical team owning several responsibilities including, but not limited to, patient follow ups, trend reporting, support training initiatives and the like throughout the Practice to deliver best in class user experience. Your role is critical to scaling our business.
What You’ll Do -- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide text-based, comprehensive clinical care that encompasses primary care, with a focus on behavioral and mental health
- Manage patient follow ups for our chronic care programs
- Prescribe refills as appropriate
- Evaluate and trend
- Assist in recruiting and training efforts
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to problems that arise or escalate, as appropriate
- Perform against challenging goals with a best-in-class team for the efficiency & quality of work
- You have 3-5 years of clinical work experience; management role(s) a plus
- Valid, state-issued medical license in good standing
- You demonstrate an ability to think analytically and deduct clinical insights
- You are proactive, organized, detail-oriented and a natural multi-tasker
- You have strong communication skills, verbal and written
- You are never satisfied with the status quo -- you stop at nothing to deliver unparalleled service
- Spanish-speaking is a plus