Usmle Step 2 Cs Instructor
The USMLE Preparation Company
Remote/Flexible | Chicago, IL
The USMLE Preparation Company is seeking a full-time USMLE Step 2 CS Instructor for our rapidly growing CS preparation company.
The qualified candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Have an MD degree
- Have taken and passed the Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 2 CS exams on the first attempt
- Be finished or foregoing Residency
This job is mainly a remote position, meaning you can do most of the work from home. You must be flexible and willing to travel 1-2 times per month. We are located in Chicago, but travel throughout the US may be required for 3-5 days at a time. All travel expenses will be paid by the company.
The position will require you to do any and all of the following:
- Perform online (virtual) CS assessments
- Train students online for the CS exam
- Train students live in-person for the CS exam
- Grade, correct, and provide feedback for patient notes
- Provide recommendations for additional training based on your professional opinion
The starting salary for this position is $70,000 base + 5% commission for any sales obtained during CS assessments. The position also includes 2 weeks of paid vacation plus 2 weeks off during the Christmas holiday.
Please submit your resume + cover letter in order to be considered for this position. Potential candidates will be contacted by Dr. Paul to setup an initial phone interview with our HR department. Candidates who pass the initial phone interview will then have a virtual interview with Dr. Paul & Dr. Stavros.
We look forward to hearing from all interested candidates.