Telemedicine For Nights And Weekends
Remote/Flexible | San Francisco, CA
HeyDoctor is a new way to provide primary care. Our world-class telemedicine platform, the HeyDoctor EMR, is used by our clinicians to provide accessible and affordable medical treatment. As the newest division of GoodRx, we are dedicated to creating a seamless medical practice that offers the highest quality care from world-class physicians - all virtually.
Our EMR has powered multiple telemedicine companies behind the scenes and prioritizes good design, evidence-based medicine, and ease of use for providers and patients alike. Our close-knit community of dedicated clinicians provide the premier patient experience and excellent care that make HeyDoctor (also known as GoodRx Care) an ideal place for patients to get online, primary care services.
What we're looking for:
We are seeking providers to help provide clinical coverage during nights (anytime after 5 PM PST through 12 AM) and weekends. Any provider (MDs, DOs) who are board certified in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine who are interested in covering those clinical hours are invited to apply..
Base compensation ranges between $100/Hr to $165/Hr depending on the clinical experience, availability , and state licensure of the clinician (we are specifically looking for providers with multiple state licenses). Work can be completed on a laptop, and your location does not matter.
- Licensed provider in good standing (no history of discipline or sanctions).
- Available after 5 pm PST and over the weekends.
- Multiple state licenses preferred among the following states (must have at least 3 or more):
-AK, CA, FL, GA, IL, KY, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, WA, WY, OR, NJ, CO.
- Prior telemedicine experience preferred (e.g., Nurx, Roman, etc.)
- Board-certified in primary care discipline.
- Tech-savvy and understand the importance of data security. Help us build the EMR of your dreams.
- Provide excellent medical care and enjoy text chatting with patients.
- Have excellent grammar and attention to detail.
We are building a model of care that puts patients and doctors first. If you are interested, please apply using the link below.