Senior Medical Ai & Informatics
Remote/Flexible | San Francisco, CA
TL;DR: Seeking talented physicians & medical providers to join a fast-growing team who are working to drastically cut down the time that clinicians have to spend on non-clinical burden so that they can focus on what they do best: caring for patients.
Who we are
We are a series A startup (in stealth) that is building a system of intelligence on top of medical records. We’ve developed a suite of products that eliminates non-clinical burden and allows providers to focus on their patient during the visit. We’re backed by a16z, Human Capital, Kleiner Perkins, OpenAI, Optum Ventures, Jeff Dean, Pieter Abbeel, Anne Wojcicki, and seasoned healthcare operators who have built & scaled care delivery companies.
- Serve as a clinical key voice for the development of our product and leveraging your professional experience to manage our team’s resources.
- Mentor and coach our team of medical professionals to ensure they can navigate the key nuances of the visit.
- Liaise with the product and assist with improvements that delight our users.
Skills, Knowledge, and Expertise:
- Experienced MD, DO, PA, or NP with 3+ years of experience in urgent care, primary care, family medicine, or internal medicine (required)
- Experience with mentoring, and/or teaching other medical professionals
- Experience with writing computer programs, configuring software systems, setting up templates in your electronic medical record, etc.
- Experience executing chart reviews and/or chart audits for a high volume medical practice
- Experience with setting team objectives, driving key results, and/or managing staff
This role is right for you if:
- You want to scale your impact and drastically improve the efficiency, safety, and satisfaction of hundreds of thousands of healthcare providers.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that fosters innovation and continuous improvement (without the bureaucracy of traditional healthcare organizations).
- You're a creative problem solver capable of thinking in first-principles (resist "this is how it’s always been done" thinking).
- You're a clear thinker and clear communicator (written and verbal) even on complex and ambiguous issues (especially important in a remote-work environment).
- You're a driven "extreme owner" who derives joy from achieving goals and consistently delivering excellence.
- You have high EQ and can regulate the emotions of yourself and your team, even under pressure.
- You're an intuitive leader who naturally keeps a pulse on each team member and knows how to motivate, train/grow, and bring the best out of the people around you.
- You want to live and breathe a culture that prioritizes mission over self-interested agendas
- You value ego-free decision-making (i.e. the best ideas rather than the loudest voices).
- You treat others the way you'd like to be treated.
Compensation and time
- This is a full-time salaried, remote position ($100K-$120K) with equity
- Work remotely from anywhere.
- We’re proud to offer unparalleled training & development opportunities.
- We provide full medical, vision, and dental coverage, 401K, and other benefits.
- You’ll be part of a diverse and highly mission-oriented team