Senior Analyst / Associate
Remote/Flexible | New York, NY
LifeSci Partner’s Partnering and Analytics team provides business development and strategic consulting to life science companies across all therapeutic areas and development stages. Our team has a proven track record with a global client base in the diverse fields of oncology, inflammation, cardiometabolic diseases, rare diseases, neurology, infectious diseases, dermatology and others. We advise on high-value transactions and deliver market and financial analytics that empower both business and corporate development activities. www.lifescipa.com
We are expanding the Partnering & Analytics division at LifeSci Partners through the addition of a Senior Analyst/Associate. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join a rapidly growing company, with preference given to those candidates having a consulting background as well as who have previous experience working in the biopharma industry. Our division is focused on facilitating strategic transactions (licenses, R&D collaborations, M&A, etc.) and executing strategy consulting engagements (commercial assessments, market research, valuations, etc.) for clients across the globe. We support companies with clinical and preclinical stage assets across various therapeutic areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific and/or financial fields
*Preference given to advanced degrees to include PhD., MD, MBA, etc.
- Capable of analyzing/summarizing information quickly, particularly market research reports, analyst reports, scientific articles, clinical trial results, etc.
- Attention to detail with critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven and able to work independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Familiarity with conducting valuation/financial analyses as well as conducting primary market research a plus.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Senior Analyst/Associate responsibilities will include the following:
- Prepare Target Lists
- Create or update client’s marketing materials in conjunction with Director of Marketing.
- Lead and/or support market outreach to identified potential strategic partners.
- Prepare weekly/bi-weekly Status Reports for clients
- Support non-binding and binding transaction negotiations.
- Communicate market feedback and/or present transaction rationale to Executive Management and/or Board of Directors.
- Attend industry and therapeutic area focused conferences as needed.
Analytics (Strategy Consulting):
- Conduct valuations using both the DCF and rNPV methodology.
- Conduct transaction and market comparable analyses.
- Interview physicians and third-party payers
- Conduct indication selection assessments.
- Analyze market trends.
- Summarize market research reports.
- Prepare presentations for internal and external purposes.
- Present findings to clients’ Executive Management and/or Board of Directors (in-person or conference call)
*Please Attach Resume to Submission*