Question Writers For Board Review (Gen Surg, Ob/Gyn, Int Med, Psych, )
Remote/Flexible | Huntington Woods, MI
Please review the requirements closely. We are looking for detail-oriented people to join our team.
Author role: Create vignette-based items (board questions) with comprehensive, thoughtful, high-yield explanations.
Rosh Review (www.roshreview.com) launched in 2012 as an online question bank to help emergency medicine physicians prepare for their board exam. Since then, we expanded to other specialties including internal medicine, family medicine, OB/GYN, psychiatry, pediatrics, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. We attribute this growth to our commitment to high quality content, a flawless user experience, great technology, and to treating our customers and employees with dignity and respect.
You will be part of a small, remote team of thoughtful, committed individuals who are trying to improve the world of medical education. Your work will help thousands of clinicians around the world become better doctors, PAs, and nurse practitioners and indirectly improve patient care by organizing, curating, and editing medical content submitted by our team of authors.
- Apply your expertise to create questions and comprehensive explanations
- Craft clearly written, well-thought out explanations
- Work with our content team to select topics for item creation
- Accept feedback from our editors and make adjustments to your work
- Be familiar with working in Google Docs
- Medical degree and residency training
- Strong medical knowledge background
- Fluency in English with excellent writing skills
- Comfort using collaborative software such as Google Docs
- Self-motivated, ability to stay on task, and set and reach goals
- Desire to continually learn and improve
- Thrive working with remote and distributed teams
- Care about what is right, not who is right
- Integrity (do the right thing even when nobody’s watching)
- Appreciate the interconnectedness of processes and engage continuously in systems thinking
- Believe we can get more done together. The sum is greater than the parts.
- Equanimity (mental calmness, even in difficult situations)
- Part/full time position
- Compensated on a per question basis
- Work from anywhere in the USA
- Open, honest, accessible and friendly work environment
- Based on productivity and quality of work
- $40-$75+ per question
Please do NOT apply if
- You already applied for this position and did not qualify
- Your background is in a specialty other than Gen Surg, OB/GYN, Internal Medicine, or Psychiatry,
**Include a COVER LETTER with your CV. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed**