A U.S.-based research & development subsidiary of Hansoh Pharma, Hansoh Bio is a biotech devoted to discovering and developing breakthrough therapies that conquer serious diseases and disorders for patients around the world. Founded in 1995 and with around 9,000 employees and 1,400 R&D professionals, Hansoh Pharma is an R&D-driven, fully integrated biopharma with leadership in CNS, oncology, anti-infectives, metabolic disorders / diabetes, among others.
For more information, please visit www.hspharm.com
GLOBAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & ALLIANCES
At Hansoh, we are dedicated to bringing transformative medicines to more people, thereby improving the lives of patients around the world. As a member of the Global Business Development & Alliances team, you will play an integral role and work on a diverse range of projects to accelerate the Company’s strategic priorities. You will have an exceptional opportunity to learn deal structuring, negotiations, and valuations, as well as many aspects of drug development.
MANAGER / SENIOR MANAGER
We are seeking a candidate to identify, evaluate and execute business development opportunity with a focus on cutting-edge science to enhance and expand our pipeline. The candidate is expected to have strong scientific and analytical skills with attention to detail. A successful candidate will be an independent contributor, strong team player, and work directly with corporate partners, cross-functional teams, and project teams to support business development and alliance management strategic priorities.
- Partner with other functions of the Company, including R&D, commercial, manufacturing, etc. for alliance management
- Attend partnering meetings and scientific / medical conferences to source new business development opportunities
- Analyze trends in therapeutics development and breakthrough technologies
- Screen assets of interest based on disease areas, development stage, and technology modalities
- Conduct in-depth due diligence on programs of interest, including review of scientific literature and clinical data
- Perform market research and financial modeling to support go or no-go recommendations
- Support for Business Development transactions
- Ph.D. degree in Biological sciences, or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Ability to multitask, independently organize time, and plan specifics of work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated in a team environment
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Strong scientific and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with taking new initiatives and working independently
- Outstanding work ethic coupled with intellectual curiosity
- Enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment
- A team player and always take ownership and pride in your deliverables
- Impeccable integrity and ethics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Company provides competitive compensation with health, dental and vision coverage, as well as a matching 401K retirement plan.
Hansoh Bio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hansoh does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.