Ehr Consultant - Epic Cerner // High Pay // Flexible Schedule
Multiple | Remote/Flexible
POSITION AVAILABLE: Physician EHR Adoption Specialist - EPIC/Cerner Provider Support
WHEN: MULTIPLE UPCOMING PROJECTS
TYPE: MAJORITY IN-PERSON (travel required). REMOTE/VIRTUAL OPPORTUNITY MAY BE AVAILABLE.
DMI Advisory is a Health IT consulting team made up entirely of Physicians and Clinicians who are EHR end-users themselves. We provide a unique peer-to-peer (provider-to-provider) approach in new technology adoption. Founded, in 2015, by physicians for physicians, our boutique firm has employed hundreds of Physicians who step-away from the bedside to support our clinical colleagues better adopt EHRs; ultimately delivering better patient care. Our clients are the likes of Barnes Jewish, UMass Memorial, Cook Childrens, Honor Health, Hackensack Meridian, and much more.
- Seeking residents, fellows and healthcare providers with clinical experience using EPIC &/or CERNER EHR to support Physicians and Providers in EHR Go-Live projects across the country.
- DMI Provider MATES (Medical At the Elbow Support) work side-by-side hospital providers adopting new EHRs (ie. Epic, Cerner).
- Provide first-hand experience on "how-to" use EHRs safely, efficiently and seamlessly.
- Project length is typically 1-6 weeks. Extension possible.
- Schedule weekly shifts during your vacation time or availability.
- Travel to hospital system is required.
- Physician (MD, DO), Resident, Fellows, Mid-Level Providers (PA, NP).
- IM, ED, Anesthesia, OB-GYN, Pediatrics – All backgrounds needed.
- SURGERY SPECIALIST IN HIGH DEMAND
- Minimum 1 year recent experience using EHR. Please specify EHRs you are highly proficient with.
- American Clinical Practice/Experience is a MUST. American Medical Grads HIGHLY preferred.
- Prelim/Transitional/Residency experience is highly preferred.
- Strong basic computer skills
- Travel to client site (reimbursed – see details below)
- Must be available for minimum 10 full days. Open availability preferred.
- Prior Hospital EHR Go-Live experience is a plus (not mandatory)
- NOT ELIGIBLE: IMGs without American clinical experience. No Visa sponsorship opportunity.
- Average $4,000 - $7,000 per week.
- All expenses 100% reimbursed; Flight, Airline Fees (ie. Checked bags), Premium Hotel, Transportation or Rental Car (if applicable), daily Per Diem (food allowance).
- Temporary Employment; W2 or 1099 Applicable.
PLEASE FORWARD TO PHYSICIAN FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES.
HOW TO APPLY - PLEASE INCLUDE FOLLOWING.
- Email updated CV/Resume & Cover Letter
- Include the following FOUR items in Cover Letter.
- Clinical Specialty
- EHR Experience - let us know what EHR you have used and how proficient you are.
- Availability -- Please be sure to include what dates you are available. (IE. Available 10/1 - 10/20). Please be specific.
- Travel Preference; Let us know if you are willing and able to travel to client sites. If only open to remote opportunity, please indicate.
Contact us immediately! Email only please.